Business Factory is a marketing and technology partner for our clients on the market since 2009. Since then, we have become the official partner of Facebook and Google and have opened five offices around the world. With our own advertising technologies and top-notch know-how, we move the boundaries of online marketing for our clients worldwide. We also stand for the emergence of the online magazine Newsfeed and the Newsfeed DAYconference.
We need you because you are going to become a part of our marketing team. Your main responsibility will be to do Facebook campaigns and ensure that we deliver the best possible performance for our clients in CZ & SK.
Business Factory sets the direction in performance marketing – we are a European marketing Facebook partner, a leading Google partner and Instagram partner. We are working on marketing strategies for large clients with the opportunity of visiting the Google and Facebook headquarters in Dublin.
As a Marketing Facebook Specialist you will create strategies, manage marketing campaigns to get the best results needed to secure the client’s satisfaction, build a strong partnership with a client, follow the company vision and act according to the company values.
Here’s what you will do
- Create, manage and optimize Facebook Ads.
- Co-create strategies and further communicate with our clients.
- Engage higher levels of commitment and effort of their team-mates.
- Come with new ways to move client’s Ads
- Negotiate and sell our marketing and technology know-how.
- Long term plan and business think.
- Follow the company vision according to the company values.
- Identify the best marketing solutions for the client’s satisfaction.
- Build a strong partnership within and across the teams and make team happiness.
What do we need you to know?
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and Instagram platform.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics principles.
- Seeking for current trends in online marketing.
- Negotiation and basic selling skills.
- Ability to work with data for controlling and analysis.
- Knowledge of English and Czech on communication level.
What about you?
- You have previous experience in online marketing with drive and interest in new trends in this field.
- You have good knowledge of complex online marketing and motivation to learn current trends.
- You have business-oriented pro client approach, negotiating and basic selling skills
- You are not afraid of presentation and public speaking.
- You are able to share the knowledge with colleagues, give and get the feedback
- You are responsible, team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude and drive for innovations 🙂
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of the Facebook and Google Marketing Partner digital agency and technology partner of our clients.
- Opportunity to develop yourself on Google platform if you want.
- Possibility to attend events organized by Facebook and Google.
- Possible career growth according to your performance.
- Regular knowledge sharing and in-house training in certain areas.
- Competitive salary and a performance-based bonus, standard vacation.
- Friendly international and informal environment.
- Semi-flexible working hours & the possibility of home office.
- Regular team-building activities.