Business Factory je online marketingová agentura, která na českém trhu působí od roku 2009. Díky vlastním reklamním technologiím (např. platforma ROI Hunter) a špičkovému know-how posouváme hranice online marketingu svých klientů z celého světa. Naše hlavní kancelář sídlí v Brně, další pobočky máme v Praze (2015), Varšavě (2016), Dubaji (2017) a Bratislavě (2018).
We need you because you are going to become the right hand of our Head of finance, you will help us streamline and secure all the processes that are crucial for the company’s smooth operation, you will help us innovate as well as abandon to make way for progress in every part of our workload. You will become one of the Finance team!
Why work as a CEE Financial Accountant at our company?
Since 2009 we help our clients to reach ever higher profitability of their businesses by means of professionally managed online marketing campaigns. Every day, we run almost three hundred thousand ads in eighty-nine countries all over the world on a myriad of advertising platforms including the big names – Facebook and Google. This is a great time to jump on this train that is gaining momentum and help us build a company successful on a global scale. Join the Finance team today!
– Financial accounting – the processing of various general ledger items within a pre-defined framework.
– Tax accounting – regular VAT return data processing and preparation, preparation of the annual tax return.
– Cashflow management – accounts payable management, accounts receivable management, payment processing.
– Consolidation – cooperation on monthly and annual corporate group consolidation.
– External audit – cooperation with the external audit team on an annual audit and pre-audit procedures.
– Reporting – cooperation on month-end process, data preparation, and reporting.
– Compliance with local GAAP and legislation and tax legislation.
– Close cooperation with the Head of Finance and the group’s Financial Controller.
– Knowledge of local GAAP and tax legislation.
– Mandatory computer skills – spreadsheet software (MS Excel, Google Sheets), hands-on experience with accounting software.
– Fluency in English.
– Willingness and initiative to learn new skills and gather knowledge in the field of financial accounting, tax accounting and reporting.
– A sense of responsibility, good communication interpersonal skills, positive attitude and flexibility, natural team player
– 2 years of relevant experience in an accounting environment (start-up is an advantage).
– University degree in finance and/or accounting is an advantage.
– An opportunity to be a part of the Facebook Marketing Partner digital agency.
– Possible career growth according to your performance.
– Cooperation on setting up processes, controlling and accounting in an international corporate group.
– Regular knowledge sharing and in-house training in certain areas.
– Competitive salary and a performance-based bonus, standard vacation.
– Friendly international environment.
– Semi-flexible working hours & the possibility of home office.
– Regular team building activities.